Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Philadelphia Deputy Police Commissioner William Blackburn trolled department's personnel files looking for dates: report

ABOVE PHOTO: Philadelphia Deputy Police Commissioner William Blackburn

A Philadelphia deputy police commissioner was so desperate for dates that he trolled the department's personnel files looking for female officers to hit on, according to a report. 
Deputy Commissioner William Blackburn ordered aides to bring him head shots of comely female cops, and then instructed the underlings to set up meet-and-greets with the ones he liked best, the Philadelphia Daily News reported. 
Blackburn's alleged creepy behavior came to light as part of testimony from former aides in a discrimination lawsuit brought by a female police captain. 
One ex-aide, Officer Walter Maiellano, told investigators that he had to drive Blackburn to meet female cops that caught his eye. 
"He went to the district so it would appear like he was there on business. In reality, he was trying to pick them up," Brian Purcelli, a lawyer for the female captain who is suing Blackburn, told the newspaper.


Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/philly-top-trolled-dept-dates-article-1.1231504#ixzz2Gsxj4mmc

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perv is the word.

Anonymous said...

And you know this shit was going for a long long time. Nobody would go after this fucking slob. Lets see how many heads roll on this one. Fucking pervert has disgraced his entire department. No doubt a clout heavy cunt.

Anonymous said...

Wow, if Rich "Pineapple Face" Aguinaga woulda figured this trick out, it woulda saved him countless trips to Indiana to pork 14 year olds. He coulda just rolodexed some of the skeezers in uniform and injected them with da chorizo on their RDOs. Thank God for LAPA and those crooked ass 26th street Messycan politicians, huh bud?

Anonymous said...

He'd fit right in, here in Chicago.

Mississippi Madman said...

Kinda looks like a Fat Mc Carthy.

Anonymous said...

Man gonna be a man!

Anonymous said...

They just use I-CLEAR here.....

Anonymous said...

CPD has plenty of willing females that would suck start a Harley to get a merit promotion!

Heywood Jablowme

Anonymous said...

Any relation to seaborn?That harley comment drew me back.Too far back.

Anonymous said...

A lot of sex predators in the police world.

Anonymous said...

Wow--a white version of Ernie Brown.

Anonymous said...

Hi just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I
think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.

my web blog ... http://www.unluggage.com

Anonymous said...

This design is steller! You definitely know how to keep a reader amused.

Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost.
..HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really loved what you had to say, and more
than that, how you presented it. Too cool!



my webpage: Author's external home page...

Anonymous said...

Hello there I am so glad I found your blog, I really
found you by mistake, while I was searching on Askjeeve for something else, Anyhow I
am here now and would just like to say cheers for a marvelous post and a all round interesting blog (I also
love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the moment but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when
I have time I will be back to read a great deal more,
Please do keep up the excellent b.

Here is my page - author's external home page...

Anonymous said...

view xanax dosage milligrams - xanax drug description